More than 3,000 academic, research and technical staff deliver a diverse range of exciting courses and continue to nurture and establish new, cutting edge programmes
Part of Study Areas:
Architecture: Spaces and Objects
Design Management and Cultures,
Fashion Buying and Merchandising,
Fashion Styling and Production,
Film and Television,
Interior & Spatial Design,
Theatre & Screen: Theatre Design
|Study at UAL
UAL offers expert tuition across the arts and design – from arts and fashion to film and theatre, from media and graphics to performance and communication.
The University gears you up for the real world. That's what makes it so special – helping you know what your practice will be like when you leave. – London College of Fashion student Charlotte Kelly
Providing a global experience in the heart of London, UAL has unrivalled facilities and resources. Our six Colleges are at the heart of their communities, providing welcoming environments and cultural connections.
University of the Arts London has unique links with the creative industries, giving you opportunities to work on projects with partner organisations such as Nike, Sony, WPP and L’Oréal Professionnel. All this means students can develop their practice and get a head start on their careers.
|UAL Alumni & Friends
If you graduated from one of UAL’s six colleges, you are automatically a member of the UAL Alumni Association, a dynamic, international creative network of over 200,000 graduates in art, design, communication, media, fashion and performing arts.
After graduation, the UAL Alumni Association continues to provide you with invaluable support and help keep you connected to each other and your college.
|Why choose UAL?
* World-renowned institution for high quality teaching and research in arts and design.
* An international university with students from over 110 countries. The diversity of our students is an important part of your experience.
* As the largest arts and design university in Europe, we offer an unrivalled range of subjects and courses.
* London - stay in touch with emerging trends, see cutting-edge exhibitions and shows, and be inspired by our global city.
* Our impressive links with industry and partner organisations enable students to work on live projects during their studies and gain valuable contacts.
* Our tutors are practising artists and designers. Their technical skills, knowledge and enthusiasm will help you get the best from your studies.
* Incredible facilities - our studios, workshops, media suites, galleries and theatre spaces will inspire you.
Admission interviews will be held soon by UAL staff. For details,
please contact the University of the Arts London Marketing and Recruitment Representative (Hong Kong & Macau), Chamberlain
Educational Services Centre.
Limited places are available and all interviews must be made by reservation.